Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 www.pmjay.gov.in
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 PMJAY Is Also Known As Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Scheme, One Of The Biggest Healthcare Schemes That Is Sponsored By The Government Of India. Prime Minister, Narendra Modi Rolled Out Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Healthcare Scheme To Cover More Than 50 Crore Indian Citizens And Nearly 10 Crore Underprivileged Families Without Any Limitations About Family Size And Age. Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) Will Help These Households Avail The Bet Healthcare Services With Insurance Coverage Up To INR 5 Lakh For Each Family Per Year For Tertiary And Secondary Hospitalization Expenses.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Is Paperless And Offers Cashless Hospitalization Cover At Public Hospitals And Network Private Hospitals. Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Covers The Cost Of Hospitalization, Pre-Hospitalization, Medication, And Post Hospitalization Expenses Incurred During The Treatment, Which Is Applicable To Almost All Tertiary And Secondary Care Procedures.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022- Details
In the poor families of our country, due to financial constraints, if someone has a major illness, they are unable to get treatment in hospitals and are unable to bear the cost of treatment . They can get free treatment in hospitals and remove the health problems of poor families and reduce the death rate due to disease. Through Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 , financial assistance is provided to the economically weaker poor families of the country by providing health insurance.
Notification Overview Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022
|Higher Authority||National Health Authority Government Of India|
|Department||Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare|
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)|
|Known As||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Type Of Scheme||Universal Health Coverage (UHC)|
|Benefits||Health Insurance Of Rs. 5 Lakh To All Families Covered In Pm-Jay|
|Ayushman Bharat Pm-Jay Launched On||23 September 2018|
Ayushman Bharat Eligibility Criteria For Rural And Urban People
To Avail The Benefits Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Health Insurance Scheme, It Is Essential For All The People To Check For Their Names In The Socio-Economic Caste Census-2011 Data. This Will Ensure If Their Family Is Eligible To Be Covered Under Ayushman Yojna Or Not. And Only Those Households Whose Name Is Listed In SECC Database And Active RSBY Card Holders Are Entitled To Avail PMJAY Benefits.Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Allows The Eligible Members To Avail The Healthcare Services Across India.
PMJAY Scheme: Eligibility Criteria For Rural
- Household With No Adult/Male/ Earning Member Within The Age Group Of 16-59 Years
- Families Living In One Room With Kuccha Kuccha Walls And Roof
- Families With No Members Within The Age Group Of 16-59 Years
- Household Without A Healthy Adult Member And One Disabled Member
- Manual Scavenger Families
- Landless Households Earning A Major Part Of Their Family Income From Manual Labour
PMJAY Scheme: Eligibility Criteria For Urban
- Domestic Worker
- Home-Based Artisans/ Tailor Sweeper/ Handicrafts Worker/ Sanitation Worker/ Mali
- Construction Worker/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security Guard/ Coolie
- Washer-Man/ Plumber/ Mason
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair Worker
- Transport Worker/ Rickshaw Puller/ Conductor/ Cart Puller/
- Waiter/Shop Worker/ Assistant/ Peon/Delivery Assistant
- Street Vendors/ Hawker / Cobbler
Entitled To Avail Coverage Under The Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- The Following Categories Of Entities Are Not Covered Under The Ayushman Bharat Yojana:
- People Who Own A Vehicle Like A Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler, Or A Car
- Government Employees
- People Whose Monthly Income Is More Than Rs 10,000
- Those Who Have Farming Machinery And Equipment
- Those Who Live In Properly Build Houses
- Those Who Hold A Kisan Card
- Those Owing A Motorized Fishing Boat
- Those Owing An Agriculture Land Of More Than 5 Acres
- People Employed In Government-Run Non-Agricultural Enterprises
- People Who Have Refrigerators And Landline Phones In Their Houses
Digital Gujarat Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List, Status News Update
ayushman bharat scheme new update
As you all know that there is a corona virus infection going on in India, due to which the people of the whole country are very scared. Due to this corona virus, the Prime Minister has locked down the entire country till May 3, an initiative has been taken to protect against this infection, more than 50 crore citizens of the country who are covered under this scheme and the beneficiaries of this PMJAY 2021 Those beneficiaries who are registered under this scheme will be tested and treated for corona virus infection free of cost in private labs and empaneled hospitals. All the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme of the country can take advantage of this facility.
PMJAY 2022 Hospital List
Under this scheme, the entire cost of admission and treatment in a government hospital to the poor family member of the country will be covered. In Ayushman Bharat scheme , 1350 packages have been included by the Ministry of Health, which include chemotherapy, brain surgery, life saving, etc. Interested beneficiaries who want to register under this scheme can go to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC) and register and take advantage of the scheme. Under PMJAY 2022 , golden cards are being made in public service centers through Ayushman Mitra, through this golden card you can get free treatment up to 5 lakhs in any government hospital and private health center.
How Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 Apply Online @www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Step 1: Candidates Visit The Official Web Site Of PMJAY @www.mera.pmjay.gov.in
Step 2: Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Online Login Using The Mobile Number And Captcha Code.
Step 3: Click On “Generate OTP” And Enter Your OTP.
Step 4: Now Select Your State And Category.
Step 5: Fill The Form Carefully And Submit It Online.
Step 6: Your Application Will Be Successfully Submitted.
Documents Required To Apply For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme
- Age & Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Contact Details (Mobile, Address, Email)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (Maximum Annual Income To Be Only Up To Rs. 5 Lakh A Year)
- Document Proof The Current Status Of The Family To Be Covered (Joint Or Nuclear)
Help Desk : Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Toll-Free Call Center Number- 14555/1800111565
- Address: – 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
DigAyushman Bharat Yojana Important Link:
Q1. What Are The Documents Required For Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Ans: Documents Required For Ayushman Bharat Yojna Are Age Proof Documents, Adhar Card, Contact Information, Family Structure, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate.
Q2. What Will Be The Amount Of Cover Under Ayushman Bharat Yojna?
Ans: Under Ayushman Bharat Yojna Families Will Get Rs. 5 Lakh Per Year For The Families Enrolled.
Q3. Where Can I Contact/Toll-Free Number In Case Of Any Issues?
Ans: In Case Of Any Issues, Applicants Can Contact To Helpline Numbers 14555 & 1800111565.