Income Tax Department Issue e-Pan card : Pan Card App for PAN Card Apply Online with Best Consultancy and Support Service. Now Apply New Pan Card or Pan Card Correction in Just 1 Hour Only.
What is e-PAN?
The Income Tax Department issues e-PAN. It is a recent introduction by the IT department after there is a surge in the number of people applying for a PAN Card. e-PAN is an instant allotment of Permanent Account Number (PAN) to first time taxpayers. Individuals who already have a PAN Card cannot apply for e-PAN. It is issued free of cost and is issued on a first-come-first basis. Also, e-PAN is available only for a limited period of time.
To apply for e-PAN, one must be a resident of India. Also, only individual taxpayers can apply for e-PAN and not HUFs or associations. To apply for an e-PAN, one should already have an Aadhar Card, which is linked to the registered mobile number, and all the details of Aadhar have to be correct. Most importantly, an individual already holding a PAN Card cannot apply for an e-PAN.
- 1) Apply New Pan Card Application
- 2) PAN Card Correction Application
- 3) Pan Card Duplicate or Lost Apply
- 4) Track Pan Card Status
- 5) Pan Card Digital Copy Download
- 6) Verify any Pan Card Number
- 7) Link PAN Card with Aadhar Card
- 8) Search PAN Card by Name and DOB
- 9) Find nearby PAN Center
- 10) Pan Card Support Service
What is PAN Card Apply Online?
Pan Card Apply Online is simplified app where you can apply new pan card or pan card correction in simplified way in Just 1 Hour.This App provide Consultancy and Support service on Pan Card.
How to Download E-Pan card ?
PAN Card download online is possible through any of the following modes:
- NSDL PAN portal using PAN and Date of Birth or Acknowledgement Number
- Through Aadhar Number
- Through UTIITSL
E-Pan card Download Through NSDL Portal
E-PAN Card can be downloaded using the NSDL portal. There are two ways to do this: using PAN number and date of birth and using the acknowledgement number.
Using PAN and Date of Birth
By using the date of birth and PAN Card, you can download e-PAN Card. Following are the steps to download PAN Card.
Using Acknowledgement Number
You can download e-PAN Card using the acknowledgement number. Following are the steps to download E-Pan card:
- Step 1: Visit the NSDL Pan portal and select the acknowledgement number.
- Step 2: Enter Acknowledgement number and date of birth in MM and YYYY format. Enter the captcha code and submit it.
- Step 3: Then enter mobile number and e-mail ID and click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Step 4: In the next step, enter the OTP and click on ‘Validate’.
- Step 5: A PDF file will be available for download. Click on it to download PDF format PAN Card. The e-PAN Card is a password-protected file, and the password is the date of birth in DDMMYYYY’ format.
E-PAN Card Application by Aadhaar Card
The citizen must be 18 years of age or above and must have an aadhaar number to access this service. If you have not previously been allotted a PAN, then you can avail of this service. To quickly apply for a PAN, you can visit the income tax e-filing portal and follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Select the ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ option under the “Quick Links” tab.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Get New PAN’ option.
- Step 3: Enter your aadhaar number.
- Step 4: Enter the captcha code as per the image box.
And confirm your application.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Generate Aadhaar OTP’ to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Step 6: Enter OTP, and you will get an acknowledgement number via email and SMS instantly.
E-Pan card Download Through UTIITSL
The facility to download e-PAN through the UTIITSL portal is available for applicants who have applied through the UTIITSL portal. Any new PAN application or any application for changes can be downloaded free of cost if applied before 30 days of confirmation from the income tax department. Otherwise, extra charges are payable.
- Step 1: Go to the official site of the UTIITSL portal, from where you can download the PAN.
- Step 2: Scroll down and select ‘PAN Card Services’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Download e-PAN’.
- Step 4: Now enter the ten-digit alphanumeric PAN number.
Enter the date of birth, as mentioned in your documents.
- Step 5: Enter the captcha and submit.
- Step 6: Click on the link, and you can download the e-PAN Card using the OTP.
Check Also : How to update voter id details online Now 2022
How We apply for PAN Card Correction?
Simply Choose the Section in this pan card app & fill-up your details for the PAN Card Correction.
What is PAN Card Application Form ?
Pan Card Application Form 49A is already inbuilt in this app so you can simply fillup the PAN Card Application form and got your pan card through this app.
How to Apply Duplicate or Lost Pan Card ?
You can easily apply a duplicate pan card through this All in One App. even if you lost your pan card then you can order for the Reprint of your pan card copy.
Is it New Pan Card Application is FREE ?
No, It’s not Free. This App Charge 107/-INR Pan Card Official Processing Fee and 192/-INR Support Service and Consultancy Fee.
What if my Aadhar Card not linked with the PAN or Mobile Number ?
In that case, you have to send the hard copies of the Documents to verify your documents at our Address, after that submission with the Govt department. Acknowledge No issued.
Documents Required for E-Pan card ?
It needs only the Basic Aadhar Card with the date of birth proof like aadhar card or school certificate or birth certificate etc.
How to Link PAN with Aadhar Card
You can simply use this app and select feature of LINK PAN with Aadhar CARD. After that just insert your aadhar card number & name with the DOB. Then simply insert your PAN Number so its will be linked through official Income tax website.
How to Verify any Pan Card ?
We provides the option to verify any pan card in india. You have to just insert the name & Dob of the applicant with the pan card number so its will be verify through income tax department real time system for the same.
What is EKYC Option in THIS ?
EYC Option is electronic verified KYC Option where you have to verify your identity by insert your aadhar card number for the same. Once you enter your aadhar card number, you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number & verify the things.
Note:If want Physical Copy then it will be charged
What is the PAN Card Customer Care Number?
Following are the PAN Card customer care numbers:
- Income Tax Department Call Center Number: 0124-2438000, 18001801961
- NSDL Call Center Number: 020‐27218080, (022) 2499 4200
- UTIITSL Portal Call Center Number: 022-67931300, +91(33) 40802999,
- PAN Card Tollfree Numbers:
- Income Tax Tollfree Number: 18001801961
- NSDL Tollfree number: 1800 222 990
- PAN Card Email ID:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is e-mail ID mandatory for receiving e-PAN?
Yes. It is mandatory to mention valid e-mail ID in PAN application form to receive e-PAN.
I lost my PAN Card, but I remember my PAN Card Number. Can I download a copy from the Internet and from which website?
If you lost your PAN and do not remember the PAN Number, you can do so by using the facility of “Know Your PAN” provided by the Income Tax Department. You will find this on the official website of Income Tax Department.
How to download an E-PAN Card without a PAN Number?
Ans. No, there is no PAN card download app. One has to either visit NSDL website or UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited website to download ePAN
Is there any facility to download an e-PAN Card without the Acknowledgement Number?
Ans. Yes, you can download e-PAN Card without Acknowledgement Number by entering your PAN Number, Aadhaar Number (only for Individuals) and other details like Date of Birth, GSTIN (optional) and you have applied for e-PAN for more than 30 days through NSDL e-Governance and/or e-filing portal of Income Tax Department.
Is e-PAN a valid document?
Electronically issued and Digitally signed ePAN is now a valid mode of issue of Permanent Account Number (PAN) post amendments in clause (c) in the Explanation occurring after sub- section (8) of Section 139A of Income Tax Act, 1961 and sub-rule (6) of Rule 114 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962.
Can I have more than one PAN?
It’s illegal for a person or company to have more than one PAN Number. If caught, Income Tax Department can take a legal action or put financial penalty. Person may get two PAN numbers owing to many reasons such as: … Instead, they should get the last name changed on their existing PAN.