Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply For 191 Posts @ joinindianarmy.nic.in has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply For 191 Posts – Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Oct 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022: Apply From 8 March for Short Service Commission Officer|
|Last Date of Submission||6 Apr, 2022|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total Posts : 191
- unmarried Male – 175
- unmarried Female – 14
- Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personne – 2
Posts Name :
- Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification : Indian Army Recruitment
- (i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- (ii) SSCW (Tech). B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
Age Limit :
- Age Limit. (i) For SSC(Tech)- 59 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 30 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 1995 and 01 Oct 2002, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)- A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2022.
Selection Process : Indian Army Recruitment
- Services Selection Board (SSB) will conduct a five-day interview procedure to select applicants for Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2022. The qualifying degree marks will be used to shortlist candidates for this interview. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the SSB on the basis of merit, during which successful declared candidates will be subjected to a medical examination.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering streamwise) upto the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of Training- 49 weeks.
How to Apply : Indian Army Recruitment
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.Pay Scale :
Important Links : Indian Army Recruitment
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 -FAQ
Must be an Indian Citizen. (b) Age Limit. 21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 89 and not later than 01 Jan 95). Note :- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
There are four main entries to get into IMA. In your final year of Graduation, you need to pass the Combined Defence Services Exams, clear the SSB, be medically fit and join IMA as a Direct Entry if you come in merit. The other entries are 10+2 Tech Entry where you apply after your 12th Exams.
For the NDA entry, one must have 10+2 schooling, like I mentioned above. So, after finishing 10th standard, you may enroll at a school for 10+1 and 10+2, pursue the course and apply for NDA entrance examination. If you manage to clear the examination, you will be called for SSB (Services Selection Board) Interview.
Soldier (General Duty ) SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate, 17½ – 21 Yrs (All Arms) and 32% in each subject. No % required if higher qualification, then only pass in Matric i.e 10+2 and above.
For the post of constable tradesman, the candidate should be a class 8 or 10 pass. In the selection process, the candidates will be subjected to physical fitness, measurement and medical tests. Successful candidates will then take the Common Entrance Test.