NHAI Recruitment 2022 | Designation: Joint Advisor and Chief General Manager | Total Post :13|
NHAI Recruitment 2022
NHAI Recruitment 2022: NHAI-National Highways Authority of India has currently invites application from eligible applicants. This is the great chance for candidates to fill the vacant role of Joint Advisor and Chief General Manager in NHAI. NHAI recruitment has announced 13 vacancies for mentioned position. Candidate who have completed Engineering degree/master degree are eligible, to apply online from 27.04.2022. Interested candidates can be applying for this NHAI Joint Advisor before 22.05.2022.
Eligible and willing candidates may download the NHAI recruitment 2022 notification & application form from www.nhai.gov.in. Applicants must hold Engineering Degree in relevant discipline to apply for this NHAI recruitment. Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of GATE 2021 score. Intimation will be shared through email/ post. Selected candidates need to work in Regional Offices & PIUs under the jurisdiction of Regional Office-Vijayawada. Applications received through other mode except registered post/ speed post will be rejected. Applications should be in a prescribed format.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Advertisement No.||NHAI/ RO-VJA/ Admn./ YP(T)/ 2022|
|Job Name||Young Professional|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Notification Released Date||26.02.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||25.03.2022|
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Trade Wise Vacancy List:
|Chief General Manager||08|
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- According to the NHAI notification, candidate should have completed degree in Civil Engineering/master degree/ from any recognized university are eligible to apply for this Joint Advisor and Chief General Manager
- The applicant age limit will not exceed 48 years for the position of Joint Advisor.
- Age limit for Chief General Manager Post is 56 years.
- Refer advertisement for age relaxations details.
- Applications should be submitted through online and offline mode
- Address: DGM (HR &Admn.)-IA, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5 & 6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Selection Process NHAI Recruitment 2022
- Method of selection will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply For NHAI Recruitment 2022
- Log on official website @ nhai.gov.in
- Candidates click the Vacancies>>Current Vacancies
- Find the Advertisement for the post of CGM (Technical) through Search-cum-Selection Committee and Advertisement for appointment of IT Professionals at the level of Joint Consultant on contract basis.
- Candidates open the advertisement and see the full information.
- Find and Click here to apply online line.
- Fill all required details in online form.
- Upload scanned documents, photo etc.
- After entering all information, candidate review their application form.
- All details are filling in correct format, should click the submit button.
- Candidates are requested to take printout of application form for future use.
Candidate regularly watch our dailyrecruitment.in website to get more information about central government jobs/state government jobs/private jobs etc
Required Documents For NHAI Recruitment 2022
The documents that are required to apply for the NHAI Recruitment 2022
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Salary /Pay Scale
- Joint Advisor: Rs. 1,25,000
- Chief General Manager: Rs.37,400- Rs.67,000
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||27.04.2022|
|Closing date for submission of online application||22.05.2022 & 10.06.2022|
|Last date for printout of online application (For only CGM Post)||27.06.2022|
Important Links – NHAI Recruitment 2022
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|Notification||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Whatsapp Group|
About (NHAI) National Highways Authority of India
The National Highways Authority of India or NHAI (Hindi: भारतीय राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग प्राधिकरण) is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1995 (Act 1988) and is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways. Mrs. Alka Upadhyaya is the present Chairperson of NHAI since December 2021. She is an IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre and 1990 batch.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 – Helpline Number
Phone : 91 – 11 – 25074100 – 200
Fax : 91 – 11 – 25093507 – 14
Email : [email protected]
NHAI Recruitment 2022 -FAQ
Apply online, Download notification from the official website