Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Portal is launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) through which citizens can easily apply online for a Driving licence. According to the Indian government law a citizen has to get a learner’s license before the driving licence and before the learner’s license expiry, a person has to apply for the driving license. Now the government launches the Sarathi 4 Parivahan Sewa an online digital platform to apply for a driving license under the guidance of Parivahan Vibhag. Using mparivahan app the applicant can check the status of their driving license.
Parivahan Sewa website (parivahan.gov.in) is built with the aim of automating all Vehicle Registration and Driving Licence related activities in transport departments across the country to handle issues like interstate transport vehicle movement and to create state and national level registers of vehicles/DL information. The major objectives of Parivahan Sewa are to provide:
- Better services to citizen
- Quick implementation of government policies in time
- Instant access of Vehicle/DL information to other government departments
Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Services
The main services which are available at the Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal is given as: –
- Learner Driving License
- Driving license
- Conductor license
- Driving School License
- Appointment for Dl related
- Documents upload
- DL fee submission
- Application Status
- Search driving license
- Add a class of vehicle
- Withdraw your service
Eligibility for Sarathi Parivahan Driver License
Before you may proceed to submit an application for a Driving license in India you need to know about its eligibility criteria whose details are given below: –
|MCWG (Motorcycle without Gear)||Applicant should have attained the age of 16 and if he/she is less than 18 years then the consent of parents/guardian must be required|
|MCW (Motorcycle with Gear)||For such type applicant must have attained the age of 18 years|
|Commercial License for transportation||Applicant must have completed 18 years of age and must hold an LMV license.|
Who Can Apply for Driving License in India?
Any Indian, Diplomat (foreigner), Foreigner (but now diplomat), repatriate, Ex-servicemen, and Physically Challenged may apply for a Driving license in India.
Learner Driving License at Sarathi Parivahan Portal
There is a number of services available related to Learner Driving License at the Sarthi Parivahan portal like:
- Apply for Learner Driving License
- Issue Expired Learner driving license
- Edit your Learning driving license
- Print Learning license form
- Book online learning test stall
- Appear for Learning License Mock test
- Sample question for Learning License (LL)
So in the next few sections, we will talk about the aforementioned process of LL one by one
Before we move forward let’s have a quick look at the list of documents that are required to submit along with the application:
|Documents Type||File Size|
|Photograph||10 to 20 KB|
|Signature||10 to 20 KB|
|Identity Proof||Up to 200 KB|
|Address Proof||Up to 200 KB|
- List of Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card etc
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity/ Water/ Bill
How to Apply Sarathi Parivahan LL Online
On the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa official website applicants are able to apply for a driving licenCe. Follow certain steps to find the solution to the question “How to apply online for Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa website?”
First of all the applicant needs to apply for the driving licenCe one month after the expiry of the learner license. You can use offline or online mode to submit an application form for a driving license.
How to Apply Online for Driving Licence at sarthi parivahan sewa?
Learner License Application form submission
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website
- Now on the home page, you need to select the “Driving Licence Related Services” tab
- On clicking a new tab will open in which you need to select your respective state.
- The Sarthi Parivahan dashboard will appear to you.
- In this, you need to select the “Application for New Learner Licence” which is available under the hood of learner licence
- Now the list of stages for online application will appear to you which are
- Details submission in the application form
- Documents upload
- Fee payment
- Check payment status
- Print application receipt
- Book LL test slot
- Press the continue tab to proceed
- Now on the next page, you need to select the appropriate choice if you fall in any one of them and the choices are:
- Whether you are a Diplomat, foreigner, repatriate, refugees, Ex-servicemen/ Physically Challenged OR
- Do you hold a driving licence or not.
- Applicant holds learner license or not.
- Press the submit tab once you made the appropriate choice
- Now the learner license application form will appear on your screen as shown below.
- Download the Application form here
- Fill all the entries carefully and those marked with asterisk (*)
- On submitting the same, the application number will be received on your mobile number.
How to apply Offline for Driving Licence in sarthi parivahan sewa?
To Apply offline for Driving Licence on sarthi parivahan sewa website, follow the given steps:
- Visit the RTO office and fill the application form to “Apply Driving LicenCe Offline”
- Pay the license application fee along with the required documents to the RTO office
- Then the applicant will be allotted a driving test date by post at your postal address.
How to cancel LL Test Slot Booking?
Not able to appear for learning license test on scheduled dates, then no need to be worry you can cancel that test easily and book the new one easily from the sarathi parivahan portal.
- To cancel the learning license test slot you need to visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal first.
- and need to select the cancel LL test slot link which is available under the appointment section.
- After this, you need to submit your Application number, Applicant DOB, and verification code.
- Now your details will be authenticated and after that, you can easily cancel your test slot.
Once your DL application is approved by the authority and also you clear the test then your driving license will be issued by the authority. Your DL will be dispatched by the authority at your address or the same can be collected from the concerned RTO (as applicable). Whereas, the applicant may also download driving license from Sarathi Parivahan portal by following the steps given below: –
- In order to print your driving license, you need to visit the sarathi parivahan sewa portal first.
- Here on the home page select the print DL tab which is available under the Driving License tab.
- Next, submit your application number and DOB.
- Once your details authenticated successfully you can download/ print driving license.
How to Apply Sarathi parivahan DL Online
If you had book the test slot for a driving license but later realize that it’s not possible for your to appear for the test then in that case, you can cancel your test slot online at sarathi parivahan portal and for that you need to follow the process given below:
- To cancel the Slot booking for a driving license you need to first go to the official website of sarathi parivahan portal.
- Now under the appointment tab on the home page select the Cancel DL test Slot.
- After the selection, a page will appear where you need to submit some of your details such asApplication number
- Applicant DOB
- and verification code appears on the page.
- Once the authentication process completed you may cancel the slot and book new slot.
How to Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence on Sarthi Parivahan Portal?
• Visit the Official Website of sarthi parivahan sewa to “Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence Online in India”
• Fill the driving application form
• Upload documents and the applicant will get an application number for a preliminary test
• Make a payment of Rs. 400/- to choose a driving test date and time online.
Apply Conductor License at Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal?
Now you can apply online for temporary conductor license by following steps given below: –
- To submit an application for a temporary conductor license you need to first visit the sarathi Parivahan sewa portal.
- and on the main page, select the temporary conductor license tab which you may easily find under the Conductor license tab
- Now you need to fill the application form by submitting your personal, address, and medical details.
- Upload your documents, photograph, and signature (if required).
- Later pay the application fee online to complete your temporary conductor application.
Check Also : How to update voter id details online Now 2022
Apply New Driving School License Online
Those who want to run the driving school may need to obtain a license from the authority and it can be easily done through sarathi parivahan sewa portal whose process has been described below: –
Visit Sarathi Parivahan Portal and on the home page select “New Driving School License“
- The stages which are available under driving School license are: –
- Application form submission
- Documents upload
- Upload Photograph and signature
- and at last payment of application fee
- On pressing the continue tab the Driving license application form available on your screen.
- In the application form you need to submit your driving school, vehicle, and staff details.
- After filling the application form you need to upload the required documents and photograph and signature (if it was applicable for your state)
- At the last stage of the application you need to make the fee payment of application and it can be done through an online payment gateway.
- Do not forget to take the print out of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Fee
|Vehicle||Application Fee||Grand Fee||Smart Card Fee||Test Fee|
|First Class Vehicles||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200||Rs. 300/-|
|Second Class Vehicle (Two Wheelers and LMV Cars)||Rs. 1000/-||—||—||—|
Sarathi Application Fee status
You may also check your DL application fee payment online at sarthi Parivahan seva portal by following steps given below: –
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan Portal first and on the main page click on the Check Payment Status.
- Later it will ask you to submit your details like: –Application number
- DOB and
- Text shown in the image
- Once your details verified successfully the DL status will appears on the screen.
Download Important forms
|Form name||Form Number & Link|
|Physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1 A|
|Learner License||Form 3|
|Addition of New Class||Form 8|
|Renewal of driving license||Form 9|
|Establishment of motor Driving School||Form 11|
Test Question Sample
If you are wooried about that what type of question are going to be asked in the learning license test then you should not worried anymore because at sarathi parivahan sewa portal you may easily check out some learning DL sample question and to access the same you must follow the steps given below: –
- Open Sarathi Parivahan Portal and on the home page…
- The sample question for learning test will be available under the learning license tab.
- After this, you need to select your state name from the list and your preferred language.
- and on the next page the PDF file of sample question will appear on your screen.
Sarthi Parivahan Mock Test
Before you appear for the learning license test you can participate in a Mock test for the learning license at sarathi parivahan Portal. Through this mock test, you will get an idea that what type of question you are going to be asked in LL test. So if you want take the mock test then you can follow the procedure which is given below: –
- Move to the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- In this, you need to select Mock test for LL
- Now you need to enter a few details like: –Applicant name
- Applicant DOB
- Language of Mocke test
- As you submit the details the Mock test paper is available on your screen.
mParivahan Mobile App
- The applicant can check the status of driving license using mobile app mParivahan.
- Visit the Android mobile play store.
- On search bar -> mparivahan app
- Download and install the mparivahan app.
- RC and DL options will be found on mparivahan, Select the DL to see the driving license.
- Enter driving license number and get all the information.
States RTO Code and Official RTO Website
Official Website of RTO, VAHAN & SARATHI
Hope you got all detail about the sarthi parivahan sewa Portal, सारथी परिवहन सेवा, परिवहन सेवा, सारथी सेवा, Sarathi Parivahan sewa mparivahan mobile app, renew driving license online, how to apply for driving license online in India, learner’s driving license application fee and sarthi Parivahan Sewa driving license application fee, and all information. If you still have any queries or questions, comment on us on the below section. Our team will solve it as soon as possible.
Yes, each applicant need to submit medical certificate while applying for Learning license.
Learner driving license is valid till 6 months but whereas after 30 days of issuance of learning license applicant may apply for permanent driving license.
When you have lost your driving license you can immediately inform the police station, where the driving license lost. Make a complaint and take a copy of the FIR.
Yes, once you submit the online application you need to visit the concerned RTO of your district for further processing which cannot be done online and on the given day you need to take the print-out of the application form and acknowledgement slip along with a copy of fee receipt.
No, after the expiry of the learner license you cannot submit application for permanent DL. In this case, you need to reissue your learner driving license.
There are some states who are not providing such facilities to their citizens so in this case you need to take the printout of the application form and visit the cash counter of your concerned RTO.
Some information has been submitted wrong in the driving license application what should I do now?
Now you can apply for a learning driving license or Driving license online at Sarathi Parivahan portal which is sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. To know more do refer to this article.
Whether it was retest fee or any other fee it can be submitted online at sarathi Parivahan portal.
A validity of 15 years.
Sarathi Parivahan Helpline number
While submitting the application or performing any other activity in sarathi parivahan if you face any technical error then you may contact the authority at their number. The phone line will be active throughout the week from 9 AM to 10 PM. Whereas, a user may also connect with the authority via Email.
- Contact Number: 0120-2459169
- Email: [email protected]